Timothy P. Sullivan
Timothy P. Sullivan brings to the Board deep financial expertise and a global business perspective, including through his role as founder and managing director of a major private equity investment firm.
- Co-President (2022 – Present) and Co-Founder, Managing Director, and Co-Head of Health Care of Madison Dearborn Partners, LLC (1992 – 2022)
- Currently serves on the Board of Directors of several healthcare companies, including:
- Advanced Personnel Management (APM), a global provider of health and human services
- Kauffman, Hall & Associates, a healthcare management consulting company
- Syntellis Performance Solutions, an Enterprise Performance Management application software provider serving the healthcare, higher education and financial institution end markets
- Solis Mammography, a specialized health care provider of mammography and related imaging services
- Currently serves on the Board of Trustees of several non-profit organizations, including:
- Northwestern University
- The United States Naval Academy Foundation
- The Big Shoulders Fund, a Chicago-based non-profit organization designed to offer financial support to low-income Catholic schools.
Other Public Company Boards